Ham and Citrus Salad
- 2 cup chopped Country Ham
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil, or olive oil.
- juice from 2 oranges
- juice on 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 8 cup baby spinach or arugala
- 1 orange in segments
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
In a medium bowl whisk together the oil, orange juice, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, pepper and salt. Place the salad greens on a plate. Top the arugula with the chopped ham, orange segments, grapes, cranberries and pecans. Drizzle the dressing over the entire salad.